Wednesday, September 5, 2012

I'm Back

Wow it has been way to long since I updated this!  I am inspired to try again and keep up with it (we will see how it goes).  As most of you know I had a baby in May his name is Xadin Cole Gurule, he is the sweetest baby and is such a joy in our life we are so happy that we made the decision to expand our family.  Unfortunately as much as I would love to stay home and be with the kids I had to return to work and am still working both jobs yuck!!  Bones and I will be celebrating 4yrs this next wednesday and are still going strong he's my best friend and I love spending everyday with him.  Destri started 1st grade this year and thats not the worst of it, she started riding the bus (against my protests).  It was harder to see her get on the bus then it was to accept that she was in 1st grade.  She definately has alot of me in her all ready becoming so independent and not wanting us to help her with things or bring her to school let alone be seen saying bye to us.  Korbin starts pre-school TODAY and I will try my hardest not to cry :( he was my baby for so long that I still think of him as such.  He is so excited and has been counting down the days and had his outfit picked out for a week now.  We will see how it goes after we pick him up (I'll write later about that).  He is so full of energy and is always running, kicking, punching, "transforming", kung fuing you name it that boy doesn't stop.  He certainly drains us both hopefully he will contain that for school lol.  I'll end there and hopefully keep to my word and keep up on it this time around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment