Saturday, December 6, 2008

~GeRmS eVeRy WhErE~


So it started out as a good week, but as night approached on monday it hit I got sick! Being sick doesn't mean you get a break from being mom though, so I stayed home with kids on Tuesday went to work on Wednesday feeling much better. Only to get a call from my sitter on Thursday saying Destri was sick. I spent the rest of the day not at work but at the Dr only to find out she had a stomache flu.... JOY!!! She was miserable screaming and let me tell you this girl knows how to milk it.... she even went as far as to tell us that she couldn't walk!! Smart lil girl knowing we'd have sympathy through her sickness. Anyways I finally get her better and here comes Friday and Korbin is stuffed up and fussy I take this time to kill all germs that i think I can find in the house only to wake up Saturday feeling just as bad as I did on Monday UGH!!! Not to mention Korbin is sicker too and on his way to the Dr (thanks to my mom since I had to work)... Yet through all this mess my hubby seems to have no signs of anything???? (yet) So until I'm done fumigating aka lysol spraying my whole house this weekend it might be wise not to visit :)

2 comments:

  1. I totally know how you feel! IT's the same in our house! Brody will get sick, then me and then Maddi but never Tyler! It's not fair! I hope you all get feeling better! and I am so glad someone else used lysol like it's going out of style! (I get made fun of!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are fighting the same stuff over here, seriously no fun at all... poor little man woke up in a pile of barf and just keeps whimpering to be held, it is the worst when babies are sick. Good luck getting better!
    ~C

    ReplyDelete