Wednesday, December 10, 2008

~Picture Tag~

Ok I got tagged by Jenny like a week ago (I'm a slacker). The idea is to go to the 4th folder of your pics and get the 4th picture and post it and then go to the 6th folder and 6th picture and post it. See what funny pictures you come up with.
This is the 4th folder & 4th picture this was in July at a BBQ at a friends house! Destri & Ari (omg there so little Destri doesn't have any hair lol)
This is the 6th folder & 6th picture. This was our Halloween party last year (2007), and this is my man bobbing for beer!!
So I tag Sarah, Kiley, Clerissa, Emily, & Cindy

2 comments:

  1. Hey Shany how are you??? Your kids are adorable! I have a blog too. It is brettandjina.blogspot.com We need to keep in touch more than we do. Ha ha. Hope you had a great christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I finally did your tag, sorry it took FOR-EV-ER.
    ~C

    ReplyDelete