Tuesday, January 6, 2009

~UpDaTeS fRoM tHe SlAcKeR~

Ok Ok I know I'm a total slacker at this stuff but in fairness I was waiting to upload pics to post as well but looks like that can't happen for awhile until I figure out whats wrong with my camera.... Anyways Christmas at our house was Awesome Destri made cookies for santa and was more excited that he ate them all then about the bike he left for her that she talked about for MONTHS. Korbin was a hoot for only being 6 months old he sure knows how to open presents however we did spend most of the time trying to pry the wrapping paper out of his hands and mouth! .............. New Years was good this year we spent New Years Eve at our friends Austin and Katies along with other good friends. Destri spent hers in Fairview with cousins sledding and playing Wii. New Years day Bones and I went to Wendover with friends for Casey's 31st birthday, on the fun bus, at 8 in the mornin which wasn't such a good idea after being up til 3am but we made it and it was fun even though I lost 98% of my money. HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment