Monday, January 26, 2009

~Ta'S 30tH bIrThDaY~



So for Ta's 30th birthday we got all decked out in Mardi gras gear and decided to go to the bar! We started at The DeerHunter we get there and there's a band cool right? Wrong they were wearin kilts and playin bag pipes we can't shake our booty's to that! So we head out, after all the night was still young and we hit Archafalaya's where there was all the booty shakin you can dream of :) Tasha was a hit with a neck full of beads and even sang karaoke (well she danced everyone else sang) oh don't worry we got video I'll upload later!


My booty shakin was a big hit with this hunk of a man that I ended up going home with! Mmmm gotta love my man!

2 comments:

  1. That's so funny! I can't wait to see the video! I didn't know that she turned 30! Wow!! Sounds like you guys had tons of fun!

    ReplyDelete