Saturday, January 31, 2009

~LoNeLy NiGhTs~



So Bones went back to swing shift which leaves me and the kids home at night to entertain our selfs so we turned Korbin into a Rock Star..( most the time he has a mohawk but he just woke up so..) His songs consist of just mostly screamin (we're still workin out the lyrics)!







Destri on the other hand likes to spend most of her time "workin out" in her fashionable purple socks (which are mine). She has actually turned this glider into a indoor swing and can actually get going pretty high!

1 comment:

  1. So are you ever going to add me into your blog list???? It ticks me off that all of my friends have private blogs! lol. I don't know how to contact them to let me in cause I don't know their e-mail adresses! So tell everyone! Your baby boy is getting so big I can't believe it!

    ReplyDelete