Tuesday, March 3, 2009

~DrApEr TeMpLe~

I know this is late but my family went to the Draper Temple last week! Destri had a blast and was so good through the whole thing! As most of you kow Korbin has had RSV so unfortunately he couldn't go. And surprise Bones was working so it was just Destri and I.




Ok so this is the best picture I got of the temple it was hard cause I had to do it out of the bus window (Kendra can vouch for me). This is the best out of like 10



Destri's favorite part was riding the bus to and from. On the way home she insisted on sitting by herself, next to Easton of course!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Shantel- Your kids are adorable! You have such a cute family. Its so fun to keep in touch through blogs. Im glad you contacted us. I hope your little guy is feeling better, our little boy has had RSV too, its scary. Well we will have to stay in touch, talk to you later... Jessalyn Walker

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those two are SOOOO cute! I love that they are so close! The temple was beautiful, and yes, I'll vouch for you in saying that the pic was the best you could do. ;)

    ReplyDelete