Tuesday, March 10, 2009

~OuR bIrThDaYs~




So this weekend was Destri & my birthdays her's the 6th and mine the 7th! Destri got 2 parties and 2 cakes (Dora and a Tinkerbell). The first party at our house was just family with cake and ice cream.




It was a pretty calm party just family hanging out and her opening presents!






Chuck e Cheese was a lil bit wilder I couldn't get the kids to hold still long enough for a group picture so they are scattered..

Rayden, he was there about 15min before he had 100 tickets he had won! LOL

Easton believe it or not loved his pizza this is actually after i caught
him dipping it in his rootbeer yum!! (sorry kendra i didn't stop him)









Destri and Ari getting their picture sketched by Chuck e Cheese












Yes that is my husband with Chuck E flashing westside? What a dork!



That is the closest Destri would get to him but if you look closely Jordyn was fearless & hugging him & has been the whole time,



























Destri had a blast and tells me everyday that it's her birthday again! (Just like her mom!) My birthday was good not as eventful but after her 2 parties and my house lookin more full of presents then it did on christmas I was pretty happy to just go to dinner and relax at home with a few friends... Huge thanks to my mom for takin the kids overnight so I could sleep in!!!

1 comment: